- To create a weekly eNewsletter to inform and update Tech Data’s reseller customers of the latest news from Tech Data and its key vendors.
- To copywrite up to 12 articles per issue per week.
- To design supporting banners.
- To carry out split testing to improve effectiveness.
- To provide detailed analytics supported by recommendations for improvement.
IT industry knowledge, good copywriting and tight processes are key to the successful fulfilment of this contract as the eNewsletters have to go out at the same time and day every week. However, flexibility is also provided as we need to be able to support the occasional late entry or last-minute change.
Content created is added to the news area on the Tech Data website ensuring it is also available to site visitors who may not have received the eNewsletter, such as prospects, the media and potential new vendors. To extend the reach of the content it is also promoted via Tech Data’s social media channels.
Split testing has been carried out on design, subject line and distribution time to further fine- tune the effectiveness of the communication.
Essential has successfully delivered the eNewsletter hitting the distribution deadline without fail on each occasion.
The content is achieving good interest levels through the eNewsletter itself but also from visitors to the site and social media followers who are attracted to the content via its promotion on Tech Data’s social media platforms.